Precor EFX® 665 Elliptical
For an elliptical that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability, and innovation at a value price, look no further. The EFX 665 delivers on these essentials along with premium materials, club-level appearance, and features. The P62 touchscreen console injects contemporary design and a premium networked fitness experience to the cardio floor at a mid-tier price. Furthering the value of this state-of-the-art console, networked units receive automatic software updates, refreshed content, and new features without any action or expense.
1. Personalized Viewing with Remarkable Clarity Exercisers’ proximity to the high-quality screen gives them the crisp clarity and personalized viewing they expect from their home entertainment system.
2. Supports Media Technologies Around the World Connecting standard media systems, cable/satellite receivers, Pro:Idiom, and IPTV has never been easier. The P62 is designed with today’s media technologies in mind.
3. Optimized for Use During Workouts Large and responsive motion controls are independent of the touchscreen, enabling
exercisers to alter the motion and resistance of their workout with ease.
4. Consistent Appearance Across the Cardio Floor P62 shares the proven silhouette of the Precor console family to ensure a clean, contemporary appearance across the cardio floor.
5. A Platform Solution for Now and the Future All networked P62 consoles receive automatic software updates, refreshed content, and new features without any action or expense on your part.
6. Integrated Asset Management have time and effort with easy-to-access diagnostics and usage information through integrated asset management.
7. Tested for Durability and Reliability Thousands of hours of hardware and software testing conducted internally and in facilities ensures you won’t disappoint your cardio exercisers.
Dimensions: 82" L x 30" W x 72" H / 208 x 76 x 183 cm
Product Weight: 312 lb / 142 kg
Step-up Height: 8 in / 20 cm (pedal: lowest point)
Power: 120 volt, 15 amp circuit
Total Workouts: 22
Resistance Levels: 20 Max Resistance: 534 Watts
Ramp Angle: 10 - 35 degrees