Whether you are looking for a basic no-nonsense bench or the ultimate adjustable bench, we’ve got your back – literally. Explore the different options available for your strength training at home.
Looking to increase your strength training options at home? Be sure to check out the FTS Glide Functional Training System. See how you can do it all.
Before You Begin
Thank you for purchasing the Home Bench. This unit is part of the Precor
Strength line of quality strength training equipment that help you target
specific muscle groups to achieve better muscle tone and overall body
Unpacking the Equipment
Important: Open boxes and assemble components in the sequence presented in this
The shipping container consists of the following items:
Box containing seat pad
Box containing back pad
Triangular box containing hardware
If any items are missing, contact the dealer from whom you purchased the
unit. For more information, refer to Obtaining Service.
To unpack the equipment:
1. Carefully remove all staples securing the cover to the cardboard boxes.
2. Lift the cover upward and set it aside.
3. Carefully remove any staples holding the cardboard spacers in place at the
ends of the container.
4. Pull the cardboard spacers away from the equipment and set them aside.
5. Cut all plastic ties securing the equipment in place.
6. Remove the main upright frames from the container and set them on the
floor where you plan to assemble and use the equipment.
Dimensions: 52" L x 24" W x 16" H / 132 x 61 x 41 cm
Bench Weight: 55 lb / 25 kg
Max User Weight: 250 lb / 139 kg
Max Lift Load Capacity: 300 lb / 136 kg